Explore endless ways to enjoy the classic taste of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate. Add these chocolate chips to your favorite desserts – or yogurt! Check out the back of the bag for more Hershey’s recipes.
Hershey’s Classic Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (11.5-ounce pkg.) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Instructions1. Heat oven to 375°F. 2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about five dozen cookies.